Elmatic has a wide selection of electric air duct heaters which are used for heating large amounts of air in working and housing areas. For example, they are used for commercial buildings, building entrances, heating systems for ships, public transport and much more. We design these electric air heaters to our client’s and customer’s specifications, choose from 4,600w up to 28,000w.
All our air duct heaters are custom designed in our factory house in Cardiff, UK.
Our air heaters are designed using suitable materials and diverse element types to ensure that our customers and clients are happy. Our experienced design engineers can recommend a suitable type of element layout by using a standard round incoloy, stainless steel elements, finned elements or open spiral elements depending on the output you require. The electric air heaters must be staggered at the correct angle to the direction of the air flow which generates turbulent flow and maximum heat transfer.
Our air duct heaters are also suitable for housings and suit any temperature, whether you require a square, round, tall, long or rectangle heater, Elmatic will build it for you.
If you require a particular finish, colour, powder coated, or just a plain sheet metal finish, we are able to meet your requirements.
All of our heaters include:
- Specifically, design elements taking into consideration the watts density of the heater which provide for outlet temperatures of up to 1,200°F/650°C.
- Element supports to prevent heater flexing.
- Terminal Box – customer built to suit the shape of Duct – IP Rated.
- Electrical wiring and connections suitable for 110/115v, 240 volts single phase
or 415/240 volts – 3 phase in single or multiple stages.
- Heater control in the form of thermocouple / thermostat. ( optional )
- Optional Extras – Various Mounting fixtures for inline fixing, wall mounted fixing or castors for mobile requirements.
Optional Extras – Blowers / fans.
For more information regarding our electric air duct heaters, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) and we will respond to your message as soon as possible. As Elmatic are the UK’s largest industrial and electric heating element manufacturer.
Delivery & Enquiries
Most items are available for delivery in 10 to 15 working days. However, we do offer additional emergency services for customers who are in a breakdown situation. This includes a 48hr services on Mica products, Cartridge Heaters and Ceramic Knuckle Heaters. For all enquires please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to assist.GET IN TOUCH