We design a diverse selection of high quality custom built load banks generators which are used for a fantastic range of applications. The list below is a few examples of a suitable application:
•Off peak loading and periodic testing of generator sets.
• Testing of battery banks and Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
• Dynamic braking resistors for electrical motors.
• Energy dumps for electro magnets and wind turbines
We are proud owners of manufacturing top quality heating elements to our customer’s specifications and want to reassure you that our load banks provide maximum energy to your application.
Our design of our load banks has high quality mineral insulated, tubular and incoloy sheathed resistors which are mounted into a powder coated, galvanised sheet metal enclosure.
Also, they have an integral impeller fan which provides forced air cooling, a thermal airflow switch and fan motor interlock to ensure that the elements are not energised without adequate airflow.
A terminal box is provided which houses all switchgear, selector switches, required instrumentation and external connection is to stud terminals.
A separate 230V/1Ph/50Hz supply is required for all load banks rather than 230V/1Ph/50Hz or 400V/3Ph/50Hz to energise the control and fan circuits. Smaller units are fitted with lifting handles and castors; larger units have wheels or skids and lifting points as required.
Powder coated galvatite colour: Blue RAL5009 (Texture finish)
|Single or multiple axial flow with weatherproof electric motor and maintenance free operation.|
|Mineral insulated, incoloy 800 sheathed wire type. Interconnected with copper bus bars.|
|Stud terminals appropriate to amperage. IEC 309 or alternative inlets if required.|
|Fan and control circuit 240V, 1Ph, 50HZ.
Resistor bank 24V – 600V AC/DC.
|Air temperature. 60°C Maximum|
|10°C – +35°C|
Advantages & Options
• Custom built to customer specification.
• Naturally convected (no fan) units also available.
• Fully portable. Trailer mounting option available.
• Inductive and capacitive loads on request.
• Robust tubular elements for strength and durability.
• Voltmeters, ammeters, wattmeters, frequency metres and power factor metres available.
• Hand held remote control panel with 20 metres of lead available.
• Remote control panel option to be hard wired by the customer.
• Full comms. package to interface with external PC option available upon request.
At Elmatic, we aim to provide our customers and clients with outstanding heating elements. With our load banks, it will produce maximum energy to improve the performance of your application. If you have any recommendations or requirements, feel free to contact us on (029) 2077 8727 and one of our highly professional team members will be more than happy to help you. Furthermore to say, that Elmatic is the leading manufacturers of industrial and electric heating elements.
Enquiries and Delivery
"When it comes to deliveries, most items are available in 15 working days. However, Elmatic do offer additional emergency services for customers who are in a breakdown situation. This includes a 48hr services on Mica products, Cartridge Heaters and Ceramic Knuckle Heaters and a 7 day service on our range of Sheath Wire Incoloy Heaters. For all enquires please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to assist. +44 (0) 2920 778727"