Elmatic’s industrial insulation jackets are specifically designed for the rigours of the moulding shop environment. Insulated barrels save power and money which offers a faster start up and provide a safer workplace. Insulation jacket modules are manufactured using a multi-layer construction comprising of outer layers and selected fabrics enclosing an inner insulation blanket.
Our experienced fitting team takes on-site measurements to ensure a perfect fit and achieve the maximum advantages from the properties of insulation jackets. We use only the highest quality materials and offer our no quibble guarantee against faulty workmanship. You can specify Elmatic modular insulation with confidence in the knowledge which is being used by some of the largest companies in the UK.
The hot face layer consists of a special high temperature resistant fabric which stays flexible after exposure to extended temperatures. The outer layer of the PTFE or silver grey silicone coated glass fabrics offer both an aesthetically pleasing and durable finished surface.
The insulation layer is Superwool 607 TM, a low bio persistent fibre without the health risks associated with refractory fibres and capable of temperatures of up to 1050C.
- Reduced power costs (efficiency of insulation allows up to 20% de-rating of heater bands). Faster start-up
- Prevents burns to personnel by drastically reducing the temperatures of exposed surfaces
- Early payback of capital invested (normally below 1 year)
- Reduction in ambient temperature of the workplace crucial in the warm summer months.
- Tailored fit to individual machines allows for easy removal for maintenance. (Individual jackets are clearly marked with machine No. and position No.)
- Wipe clean non-stick surface prevents the plastic spill from damaging jackets.
All of our insulation industrial jackets include cut outs of thermocouples and terminal boxes, which are kept in our central database and can be replaced quickly in the case of accidental damage.
If you have any questions or concerns about our industrial insulation jackets, call us on (029) 2077 8727 and one of our knowledgeable team members will be more than happy to help you. Needless to say, that Elmatic is the leading manufacturers of quality electric and industrial heating elements.
Enquiries and Delivery
"When it comes to deliveries, most items are available in 15 working days. However, Elmatic do offer additional emergency services for customers who are in a breakdown situation. This includes a 48hr services on Mica products, Cartridge Heaters and Ceramic Knuckle Heaters and a 7 day service on our range of Sheath Wire Incoloy Heaters. For all enquires please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to assist. +44 (0) 2920 778727"