The applications that are suitable for these industrial hot plates are sealing, pre-heating, re-flow and processing under controlled temperature conditions. We also design these hot plates to our customer’s requirements and specifications.
Designs of our Hot Plates
The designs of our industrial hot plates including:
- Custom designed to customers requirements.
- Manufactured in stainless steel or powder coated sheet metal.
- Temperature ranges optional due to our element product range.
- Available with standard stat control, or digital control for more accuracy.
- Control box can be integral or independent.
- Available using a thermocouple or PT100. Power lead can be specified to your preference.
Here at Elmatic LTD, we strive to provide our customers with outstanding performance heating elements. With our quality range of hot plates, they will provide the maximum heating temperature to suit your application.
If you have any requirements about the industrial hot plates, contact us on 029 2077 8727 and one of our highly skilled team members will be more than happy to help. Needless to say, that Elmatic LTD is the leading manufacturer of top quality industrial and electric heating elements.
Enquiries and Delivery
"When it comes to deliveries, most items are available in 15 working days. However, Elmatic do offer additional emergency services for customers who are in a breakdown situation. This includes a 48hr services on Mica products, Cartridge Heaters and Ceramic Knuckle Heaters and a 7 day service on our range of Sheath Wire Incoloy Heaters. For all enquires please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to assist. +44 (0) 2920 778727"